Agnostic.com

4 1

Billy Graham didn’t speak for me

Jproad 5 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no good words about "him" and the hate, harm, mental anguish he has (and his "son" will) cause. This hate leads to death. He certainly didn't speak for me, and I don't like speaking his God damn name.

"Billy Graham leaves painful legacy for LGBTQ people"

"---Graham also spoke out on the subject of the AIDS crisis, telling a record-breaking crowd of 44,300 in Cooper Stadium in Columbus, Ohio, in 1993, “Is AIDS a judgment of God? I could not be sure, but I think so.”---"

Source:
[nbcnews.com]

...same here, snake oil salesman!

Religion and $$$ Hypocrisy

--Billy Graham's net worth was an estimated $25 million at the time of his death. That would rank Graham as one of America's eight richest pastors--

Evangelist Billy Graham Died Age 99 | Money
time.com/money/5168865/billy-graham-net-worth-quotes-money-greed/

I noticed NPR reported 9,000,000 personal wealth. I wonder if the Graham Complex is worth 25,000,000?

Me either, but he did likely speak for most of the Klan. I think they should be segregating his memorial visitors today.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.