Agnostic.com

7 3

Isn’t annoying when religious people use argument comparisons to wind and god to try to justify his so called existence?

As if wind is supposed to make me feel any more different towards a god that refuses to show himself and it takes full faith to trust him. It’s ridiculous and the argument is weak.

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find it funny that they compare their god with air.... Sure they are both invisible but you can live without a god because they don't exist.... I just point out that they can't live without air which proves it does exist....

These so called gods are very nasty with their believers also.Must be to many demands made on them and they just cannot keep up.

They just recorded wind on Mars. Why would “gawd” bother with wind on Mars if there is nobody there to feel it? Why would “gawd” pump up the volume if the is no one to “dance,dance”? Yes, dated joke, but “gawd” is beyond time.

I love how you say,” Gawd” lols. That’s the same way I pronounce it and you just made valid points.

Well, if God exist He's in Heaven on His throne. There is so many God's out here in the world, that wants to be the Almighty, one. It's crazy. I am trying to find out if they say Jesus is holy, then why he favor so many big breasted women then any other species. They seems to get all the blessing I notice lately. I have been out in my community putting myself in harms way, to impact the lives of others, and the only blessing I see is the one's I have not seen, like 0. Ain't that some (shit) excuse my language).

I think that just a very silly Comparison on they're part, !

Very silly, indeed! I got a text meme a few hours ago by one and I swear I just ignored it.

@EmeraldJewel ya you are better off doing that, to Brainwashed Religious folks

It is such a silly comparison it makes me wonder if such people really believe in God.

One of their lamer excuses. Yes, I also find this comparison annoying as it is without merit:
We can measure the effectiveness of wind, Where is their measurable attribute of their god?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:302781
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.