Agnostic.com

4 5

Billy Graham lying “in honour” in Washington, I’m really trying hard not to gag.. really sickening that this jerk that has done nothing buy lie and rob vulnerable people is being worshipped today in Washington by al the so called important people including the idiot that was installed as the president. If their god or Jesus actuallly existed and came back, as they really believe, this Jesus would be disgusted with Billy Graham AND all the phony “important” people staring at Billy Graham lying in his casket. Let’s hope its an open casket, that way at least they can get their moneys worth, I hate going to a showing and the casket is closed, I like to see what kind of job the embalmer did, LOL.. Good Riddance to Billy Graham, one less phony christian in the world.

Funeralgirl 7 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My thought exactly.

Phony xian redundancy. ...hell threats heaven bribes. ....Billy Graham died worth 25 million in war weapons investments AND PUSHED FOR ALL USA WARS 1946 first to invade Korea 3 years before Inchon

Wasn't he like 99? Billy Joel says only the good die young. Too true. His son is much worse, so that proud legacy continues.

I know, I can't wait for his horrible son to die too!!

I agree with you. I watched a bit of Trump's eulogy this morning and felt the bile rising in my throat until I had to turn it off.

I don't usually read the name of who posted a thread until I've read it. I don't do this intentionally I'm just weird that way.
In this case, however, I knew exactly who wrote it without looking at the name. 😉

Ill take that as a compliment lol

@Funeralgirl lol It was. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30345
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.