Agnostic.com

4 4

Atheists need to come out of the closets in which they hide, and speak out about the pious if they are being hypocrites, liars, criminals. I do not respect the opinion held by many that Allah, Jehovah, and the Christian-type God exist in anything but the fantasies contained in human minds, just as Zeus did thousands of years ago

GaryGromet12 4 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have never been in the closet, never will be. I live in Canada and although Christians still spout their shit, there are more non religious than religious here.

I'd believe in Zeus before I believed in God lol

Well that is an easy thing to say if you live in a nation or state with religious freedom. however we don't all live in such places. there are many places in the world that speaking up as such would land you in jail or worse. even aside from those consequences you also could be ostracized and unable to find a job or a place to live or be denied services. I share you view, but your solution is a tad myopic on a global level.

I don't know anyone who is "hiding" their atheism. I sure as hell don't.
I call bullshit whenever, and wherever, I come across it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.