Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK MSNBC Broadcasts Lies About Bernie Sanders's 2020 Campaign Speech

Well here we go again from the network that brought us
“Bernie Sanders is messing this thing up for all us” and My personal favorite from Chris Matthews whose wife was running for office in Virginia and was highly endorsed by HRC herself.

Chris Matthews speaking to Jeff Weaver the day before the day before the California primaries.
“I just wanna let you know that at 7pm EST tomorrow that we and every other major news outlets are going to announce Hillary Clinton as the winner and the nominee for the Democratic Party for the General Election.”

That one right there is why I can get close enough to Chris Matthews ever because I’ll enjoy my prison sentence.
That would’ve been at 3pm in California and the intended message was for the voters of Sanders to not vote because it wasn’t going to matter if they did.

Ironically through a couple of court decisions that were brought on by poll workers testifying that they were instructed to turn young voters away and if the person was a not party member their votes weren’t to be counted.

Bernie did split the votes in California after a recount of non registered democrats was completed.

48thRonin 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can accept a news outlet leaning one way or the other on the political spectrum, if they don't try claiming neutrality or denying they have a bias. But a news outlet favoring a particular clique within a political party??? That's going too far.

Exactly and I know that fox is immediately expected to tout for any republican candidate but when other agencies do the same with a certain democratic candidate all while claiming to be so different then it’s definitely not excusable and should be brought to the attention of others.

Ohferpetessake, let it go...that was then, this is Now!

@48thRonin is relating historical context to something that has happened in the here and now. He's making the case that MSNBC appears to be an arm of the DNC, as the article essentially states.

@bingst yeah, because there is So Much Money in it for them both.....

@bingst Exactly and thank you for getting it.

I’m allowed to show any evidence that shows bias and/or collusion amongst the DNC and certain media outlets.
Especially when it comes to us having trump “again”

What I posted this morning is evidence to the fact that MSNBC is still working against Bernie and for what I’d love to know.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:304012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.