Agnostic.com

6 3

This post is strictly to those believers or Romance as a Tool and a Way to Live. To meet up with your "Future Witness to Your Life" You Fly or You Train. One to hurry up, one for the painful contemplation of where you are heading. Can you enjoy the slow march? ...or you just want to be there? A flight never sticks on my mind... a train offers so much on terms of anticipation. No driving, time is not an issue. Anyones take.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The journey is just as important as the destination.

The train for sure

Train. But you'll need more than "because it's more romantic" if she asks you "Why the train?"

EDIT: Or maybe not. She may be a romantic as well.

Then my comeback is... to have time to write you poems and songs for 17 straight hours until we see again. It is the anguish of the trail what brings the sadness and the euphoria. EDIT: She wants it All.

@GipsyOfNewSpain good stuff!

@SamKerry I wasn't born yesterday bro. There is a Method to the Madness!!!

Is this a TOEFL question?

Census.

I'm fine with walking. A nice slow march.

I don't know if that is what I like about you.

@GipsyOfNewSpain It's either that or my huge bank account. Wait, no...it can't be that! 😛

@Indubitably he, he, he, ha.

Puff, puff, pass dude. You're hitting that shit too hard.

I ain't passing shit. because I am not puffing. but I am flying. But whatever she feed me over there I will hook you up... maybe. Mind you... one way ticket... I get back when I get back. And NO... she is not a member from here and then again... she is a smart cookie so for all effects could be you. And she is laughing her ass off. That happens... someone I know for almost 20 months. You can't fuck with history. History fucks with you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30485
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.