Agnostic.com

4 0

As I've mentioned previously on this site, it is predominantly people from the U.S. that frequent this place but I'm interested to hear from anyone over the other side of the pond (U.S. and Canada) who have an interest in Rugby. Are you a fan of the game in general? A fan of Canada? U.S. Eagles? Maybe even just the 7's game?

Silvertongue 7 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have enjoyed watching rugby in person. Many colleges and universities in the US have "club" teams, but not officially sanctioned teams. I don't get many TV channels, so I doubt that I would be able to watch any on TV.

The one time I visited Ireland, I learned that hurling is a very popular sport.

Rugby? Does that have something to do with restoring rugs?

Have enjoyed watching live college level rugby games, but never really got into the sport.

Rugby Rugby Rugby. I love Rugby! Sorry I am in New Zealand though. USA is getting better at the game 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 28, 2018

@Silvertongue Ireland beat us a year or 2 ago, It was the game we played in Chicago, The All Blacks were at the very end of their winning season, tired as (My excuse and I am sticking to it) Played an exhibition match in Chicago to a full stadium And Ireland kicked our ass. Well played too. [stuff.co.nz]. Still waiting for Scotland to do the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30489
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.