Agnostic.com

8 7

10 reasons you should date me. #6 will blow your mind!

1. I met Bernie Sanders a long time ago. He was still called Bernard Sanders back then. I sat next to him on a plane and we had a two hour convo about the state of the country. It was probably the smartest I have ever felt.

2. I love animals. I saved a sick kitten from being attacked by dogs, and now that she is my cat she repays me by being a complete jerk on a daily basis. Typical cat.

3. I can cook. Have you ever been in that situation where you don't know what to have for dinner? Well now once you've decided, I might be able to cook it for you. As long as whatever you choose is pizza.

4. I'm tall so I can reach high up things for you. No longer will you have to carry around a step ladder to get to hard to reach places, you can just ask me!

5. I won't send you a dick pic. I know, I know. Mind. Blown. Right? Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I figure if you can't get somebody else to take a picture of your dick for you, you probably shouldn't do it yourself.

6. I'm funny. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh!

7. I'm hyper-connected. You can reach me by phone call, or on reddit, kik, email, skype, text, or you could even just track me down in the street and say, Hello! I'm easily approachable. I used to have a carrier pigeon but he flew away with that one message I tried to send to Harry Potter.

8. I'm looking for an actual girlfriend. Recently moved to Jersey City from South Dakota. Work with mostly men. Need female companionship! Willing to fake being charming just for you!

9. I won't cheat on you. I'm an honest guy, I've been cheated on in the past and I would never cheat on you cause I know how that feels. Side note, I'm going bald young. It sucks. Even though I'm fit and have a good job, women tend not to give me a second glance. Be the one who does and I'll never give you a reason regret it.

10. I can count backwards from 10. So I expect you to be well educated too 🙂

Anyway, I'm 31 years old, 6"2, 175lbs and living in Jersey City. If you are a normal human female from Earth then I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!
[imgur.com]

lastoftheromans 3 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very good ad. All the ladies and some men should call you.

Awesome sauce!

With all due respect the cock and balls is the game changer for me but apart from that and the deep voice, larger adams apple and hair and bigger feet you sound like quite a catch.

LOL that’s generally a issue for me too. Really hoping to find a nice atheist girl on here of marriageable age willing to watch Richard Carrier lectures on youtube with me

life can be a bitch sometimes can't it lol?

You ARE witty. I think you should copy and paste this into your Agnostic.com bio -- which is empty. 🙂

Good suggestion. Done and done

Good humor bait! It should be getting a few nibbles soon.

So I hope 🙂

This post is so great! Too bad I'm too old and live too far away...

If only I was 100 years younger...sigh. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.