Agnostic.com

9 6

LINK Winter Weather Advisory

Whine alert!! Winter just refuses to die where I live. I have several inches of snow on top of ice on my driveway from the last two storms, and tonight there is 1 to 3 more inches forecast. And now I have to drive in this crap to get to work. Yes, I would like some cheese with my whine, thank you for listening.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In Michigan.So fricking over it. Whine on.

In Michigan.So fricking over it. Whine on.

l'm in Iowa, please stop sending all that junk weather my way, thanks much
PS, yer kinda cute

nogod Level 7 Mar 6, 2019

I wish Colorado and Kansas would stop sending the crap to us, but I will try my darndest to send it more north rather than east. I can't promise anything. And thanks.

I have a couple inches of mixture of fun coming. Thankfully I will be asleep when it happens.

Sounds about right...

Ugh, winter. Some of us here, in Pennsylvania, are planning a trip to Punxsutawney to kidnap and do terrible things to that damned groundhog who lied to us. Hmm. Maybe a D.C. trip to get the lying Orange menace would serve the better good.

Next door neighbor is on vacation so I have been shoveling almost every day for three weeks to keep up on my and his sidewalk and my driveway. It snows or blows almost every day. The snow bank between the sidewalk and street average just below five feet high. I have just under 200 feet of sidewalk to keep shoveled. We also expect another one to three inches of snow on Saturday. [weather.com]

We are soooo sick of winter.

Ohub Level 7 Mar 6, 2019

Red or White?

White, it is clean snow after all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:305214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.