Agnostic.com

10 4

Hi I'm a horrible noob from glorious Nottingham in Ye Olde England, home of Robin Hood. I have aspirations to be a writer, am looking for lurve and am a hardcore punk rocker. Hoping this site has some interesting conversations if nothing else.

Daddio 4 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome Noob! =]

welcome

Get yourself down the Tap on a Friday night.

I'm usually in there on a Saturday.

I am not sure how many other punk rock degenerates are on here...but let me be the first one to send two fingers your way....one of my favorite welter weight mma fighters is also from your neck of the woods...The Outlaw Dan Hardy. There's some dirthy fithy hippy shit for ya!..hehe

Oi Oi! I'm a fan of Hardy's too. Cheers pal and a middle finger salute right back atcha squire.

Love Nottingham ... was stationed down the road at RAF Alconbury. Visited Sherwood Forest, and stood near The Major Oak. I could almost picture the 'merry men' counting their loot. From such a place, one would think 'historical fiction' and 'heroic fantasy' would be in your blood! Best of luck.

The Major Oaks a bit run down now unfortunately and thanks!

OK, welcome from a dyslexic, even if you have horrible boobs.

Hail and well met! No, I am not talking about ice and baseball teams! I mean to say bleatings and salivations! Er, wait, that came our wrong: Hi! 🙂

It will fellow englishman.

Welcome. We are very diverse and we have great conversations.

Enjoy! And lurve even happens - so I've been told. 😉

Welcome to the site! I'm new as well, but so far the community seems very diverse and open. I hope you find what you're looking for here!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.