Agnostic.com

7 3

Hello, and thank you for being here. I don't really know what to say ... or really the definition of my goal in general. It would be nice to connect with people who are followers of the Zeitgeist films and have followed the Venus Project. The basics: I'm a former journalist, who is constantly in search of Utopia ... but who often settles for existential hedonism. Any Tool, DM, NIN or H2DA fans?

Zacula 4 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not a follower of the Zeitgeist films, but I do love Tool and NIN! I saw Tool live several years ago and it was an incredible experience.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

Regarding Zeitgeist...

[skepticproject.com]

You will learn what to say as you participate.

hey Welcome Athiest.

maybe I don't believe
in God....

cuz to God

we Pray..
. People will suffered
they don't trust anyOne also in God..

Welcome. I found the first Zeitgeist entertaining. Loved NIN but too depressing for my tastes now...

Hello and Welcome intellect is what I consider to be a foundation for any good atheist, enjoy your time here

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30669
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.