Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Life's a crap shoot, we all take our chances. Scientific advances have helped make it a little less deadly.

Love this!

All you have to do is look back to the pretty well documented 1800's where life expectancy for children was about 6 years, due to rampant disease.
Oh, and life expectancy for adults wasn't so much, either, due to most diseases not caring how old you are.
I Hope this article is satire, I got so fed up I couldn't finish it!

Yes, the author was being a tad sarcastic. It's tough to be a doctor and have to deal with the vaccine issue and misinformation.

I get the feeling that the majority of people at agnostics.com believe in vaccines. I did run across one viralent anti-vaccine person last summer, but haven't seen him in 6 or 7 months ( thank heavens he was viralent, pun intended - lol).

I am a medicogeek. I find the medical field fascinating, and I work in medical billing. I also work in a hospital for children so I get crazy by people who put children at risk.

@HippieChick58 i concur.

It would be even worse than the picture painted in that article because of herd immunity and other factors.

MizJ Level 8 Mar 9, 2019

Exactly.

That would be..horrifying..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307339
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.