Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Covington teenager planning to sue CNN for at least $250M, lawyer says

Here you go, making America great again. Sue them, it's the American way.

IAJO163 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can you share the reason why he is suing CNN? There can be multiple reasons why someone would sue CNN, but I would like to know a certain reason. I also was suing with CNN, and I even won the case. They made a bad reputation with my company with false news, which lowered my sales. I hired a Florida expungement lawyer and won the case. I proved that the information they provided in their article was wrong, so I recovered a little bit of my company's reputation, but unfortunately, it wasn't fully recovered.

Can you share the reason why he is suing CNN?

What is the reason for the claim?

It seems to me that this is too much. I studied this topic a lot and talked to several representatives from [federal-lawyer.com] who tried to explain this topic to me. In my opinion, some organizations need this money more, but I still can't decide that because it's not my responsibility. In any case, I hope they will do something good and not let us down. The representatives from this company told me that they have all the fruits to take this amount, to invest it in what is needed.

He is right! What a trashy channel!

zesty Level 7 Mar 10, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307621
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.