Agnostic.com

2 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1984 already came and went.

We have become what we feared in the 50's and so much worst; slowly we all are loosing our Liberties!

Very true and it is all by design. We should have seen this coming years ago when it was determined that you could own the land but not the mineral wealth within it.

Part of it is the cons only issue - the second amendment. Don't touch that and ok, take the others. They don't realize that when the first totally falls, as the trump administration is working toward (he spoke about it on the campaign trail - libel laws??) the weakening of the first, then comes the twenty second and not long after the second. Promise the NRA money with police and military sales and watch them open up their files on gun owners, the largest in the world.
Lack of knowledge or understanding is key as well. And the large religious groups keep the people like sheep in their cages.
It is bullshit like everything falling to tatters and the right wing religious hypocrites gaining ground that I sometimes wished I, too, was a believer so as I sat in hell, I could watch their smug smiles disappear from their faces as they entered because they were massive hypocrites to their religion. Islam has one thing I, sort of, admire, levels in hell. Level seven, the worst, is for hypocrites.

@DenoPenno isnt that a concept?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:309642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.