Agnostic.com

2 2

Yea I will admit, yes I am High. The thought occurred to me, that if the techno industry created a chip that could be inserted into the brain that would increase my IQ, would I take it? I pretty sure I would, but only if it didn't take my humanity from me. Only if I could think free and fail😉 I would like it, only if it would preserve my memories, but not erase my mistakes. This could be ok.

Leutrelle 7 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing wrong with using technology to better one's self.

We're all connected right now to the internet. It's just not an instant connection yet. It's not a huge a distance between your hand holding something and a chip implanted in your brain.

And I doubt preserving our humanity or having our memories erased will be an issue when we can implant chips into our brains. We have pills and other substances that do those things right now.

Memory card for the brain?

Imagine never ever forgetting anything. A direct access to all your experiences. And being able to recall them in full. It will be amazing.

@SamKerry Thats the idea🙂 My memory has been waining lately.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31007
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.