Agnostic.com

5 7

Out "thought and prayers" go out to the all the republicans who lost their seats in the election on 11-07-2017. We won't do anything to prevent it from happening again.

LMAO...

snytiger6 9 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like not many mourners for the losers here.

You have to admit they deserve it. It is funny though. I wonder if they're mature enough to see the humor.

SamL Level 7 Nov 9, 2017

It's almost very sad. It would be awful except that it's not. On to 2018.

It was a good night. We need to stay engaged and not get complacent or arrested and to arrogant.

CS60 Level 7 Nov 8, 2017

complacent or arrested are easy. Democrats are fundamentally arrogant, though. I know, I've been one all my life. Maybe the recently vote-able Millennials will make us better people.

Yeah. It's a small victory, but many will think the tide has turned and stop paying attention or taking action.

I do think democrats might be able to hold it together enough until Trump/Pence are removed from office.

Of course there is that old axiom that "it is easy to get republicans together to march in lock strep like Nazis. However, trying to get Democrats together is like trying to herd a bunch of cats." The difference primarily beign that democrats generally think for themselves, while republicans are willing to let others tell them what to think.

I just hope this becomes a trend.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3118
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.