Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Religion for the Nonreligious - Wait But Why - Pocket

Interesting article. I don't agree with all of it, but it is interesting.

Tomfoolery33 9 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry, l couldn't wade through it. I have a problem with these articles because they have a problem GETTING TO THE POINT! I hate over explaining. I'm not a fucking moron. If I was, I wouldn't be interested in the article in the first place.

Yeah, he definitely over-explains. I guess he geared it toward a more ignorant demographic.

So I'm not the only one who sits in front of the TV impatiently waving my hand in a circle, WILLING the bloviating fool currently in front of me to GET TO THE FUCKING POINT?!

We need to find the other two of us and form an organization or something. The Society in Favor of Cutting To The Chase or something.

@mordant That's why I can't watch Maddow. She and her staff come up with great stuff, but it takes her twenty to thirty minutes to tell a ten minute story.

@Sticks48 Lol ... ^^^ yes exactly, love Maddow, but hate the way she pads out the hour. She could convey that info in 1/3 the allotted time slot. WAY too much setup.

I liked the John Milton quote that was used in it!

Tim Urban is a badass! Anyone read his www.waitbutwhy.com posts about AI and Neurallink? It's really long but worth the read.

IF being a Rave on Avon were an Olympic Sport that bloke would be the Undefeated World Champion imho.
Why, in the name of all F**k doesn't he simply state that he's turned into yet another Bible-basher?

That's one of the first things he said.

@tnorman1236 He should've just stopped there then.

It is interesting, but also tedious. Why do these articles have to treat readers as dimwits?
And why so long-winded?

But it haz pitchurz! I likes pitchurz!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:312760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.