Agnostic.com

7 0

LINK The TRUTH about the Christchurch mosque - YouTube

Facts, people, facts.
It might be wrong to target religious people praying (proof that prayers are useless) but there is no need to specially profile Islam as being the victim here.
If it were up to me I would place all religions on the dust heap of history.

SidneyWinston 6 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a real legitimate site alright. Its so legitimate that you purchase you subscription by military rank.

Lots of accusations, but doesn't really offer any real proof. He claims he published articles with proof, but were not included. No way, without further research to assess he validity. Have to look into it. Although given previous rants and posts, Mr. Winston your credibility is in question.

Facts are facts. All of the facts back up my position. As a result, I am not concerned about my credibility so why are you?

@SidneyWinston i havent heard any facts, just a lot of accusations. There is a difference between facts and inference, a FACT you need to learn.

@t1nick hmmm, you are not much of a deep thinker. Or, for that matter very good at focusing. You should have watched the entire video.

@SidneyWinston i did

You need to get help. This stuff is really unhinged and unacceptable.

Please be careful what you allow yourself to read on the internet. Especially if you are too sensitive around bare facts. This message is for you @KJThomas.

All right. I get to block another ignorant douche bag. Eventually you pointy headed assholes always hold your hand up so you can be discounted. Thank you. 🙂

Thanks to Harry Mason:

"For Muslims acting holier than though look into the mirror -
From the day Islam began

1. Genocide of Jews by prophet Mohammad.
  2. Genocide of Parsees of Persia by Abu bakr khalifa. Nearly all Parsees wiped out their literature burnt . Their identity lost
  3. Buddhists of Afghanistan wiped out. Evidence the Buddha statue at banyan prove it was once Buddhist land.
  4. Butchering of Hindus in Indus valley...Kashmir reducing them to nothingness.
  5. Plunder of India and mass murder of Hindus .
  6. One of histories worst genocide of the SIKHS under the mughal Muslims.
  7. Genocide of Bangladeshi Hindus by east Pakistan Muslims nearly a million people died .
  8. Armenian genocide .
    And since then nearly 99% terror attacks in Asia Africa region are carried out by Muslims.
    And DONT TALK ABOUT WORLD WARS. you Muslims were a participant in world war too. In form of ottoman empire."

"And DONT TALK ABOUT WORLD WARS. you Muslims were a participant in world war too. In form of ottoman empire."

"Too" means "also". You want "two" which is the equivalent of "2", but in and English Language word form. Other than that, the Ottoman Empire was in the WWI era, not WWII.

@dahermit I think your being to hard on him. You could of been nicer.

No, but I’m all seriousness, I think he actually used ‘too’ properly and was referring to WW1, with the mistake being not making world war plural.

Who knows? Who cares?

If you want to skip the rambling and hear the idiotic and unsubstantiated point go to 2:50.

It is a real pity that polarised ideologies only allow for partial truth.

There isn't a hope of synthesis without communication.

Islam belongs in the Saudi desert and it should remain there.

I guess you won't be any help at all.

No apologias please. Your hate is quite visible.

Are you surprised that an atheist hates Islam? You are not too bright it seems.

@SidneyWinston Hating a faith or its adherents is not a qualification for being an atheist. Only the stupid, ignorant, and fearful resort to hate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313647
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.