Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK With the Time You Have Left Here

What will you do with the time you have left, what will you do differently?

HippieChick58 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Continue to do my work with all the excellence I can muster. Try to ease the way of others as I have opportunity and ability. No longer try too hard or care too much, or put another way -- deal within the limits of reality rather than trying to make life things that it's not, namely, the random things I decided to hope or dream for, often based on various religious and romantic and societal fairy tales.

I see every day as a gift. Even when I can't sleep that time is a gift. I have had brain tumors, several cancers and going through testing now for who knows what. When I survived brain surgery, I changed in so many ways. Other survivors seem to look at it similarly. We have limited time. I don't sit around waiting to go to some fairy land somewhere. Heaven is here... in life,.. living life.

We don't usually have the luxury of knowing when or how we will go. Best to run amok when you can, dance when you can, sing when you can and love all that you can. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:314268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.