Agnostic.com

1 1

I'm not the type to boast. I hate gloating. But, after a run-in with a troll recently, I feel the need to be validated that I have worth.

I was the first to graduate from the homeless to college program. Met countless political figures and gave numerous public speeches.

[star-telegram.com]

One of the articles from TCC.

[collegian.tccd.edu]

The second article from TCC. This one was chock-full of errors, though.

[collegian.tccd.edu]

I would provide the articles about me from Texas Wesleyan but they don't update their archives. Wish I'd known that. I would've kept the actual papers with articles about me and the ones with articles I wrote.

There are also several videos of my speeches on YouTube. Two of the videos are from broadcast news.

Melbates 7 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s hard to come back from homelessness. So good job.

I’ve been homeless on more than one occasion. This time, I bought a small rv, and have really worked on making it a home for my three chihuahuas and I. I’ve had it for three years now. I still have my car, and if we ever need to move back into it, we will survive again. 🙂

I'm very happy for you. I never learned to drive so I couldn't even have lived out of a car. I was lucky, in that, I didn't spend very much of my homelessness on the actual streets. I was in one shelter or another. I did do the campsite thing but only for a few months.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31443
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.