Agnostic.com

2 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh yes, the Faithfools are so adept at screaming about 'persecution' but they choose to conveniently forget that they, their predecessors for the most part, were the greatest Persecutors of ALL time and in some cases STILL are.
They preach endlessly about the thousands sent to the Arenas of Rome to be killed when actually history records that it DID NOT happen as they say. Rome accepted and often embraced new religions from the lands and people it conquered, NOT persecuting them in ANY way.
Wake up Faithfools we are wise to your little games of lies and deceits these days, they won't wash now.

"Faithfools"!!!! LOL

@JohnWay I use numerous 'titles' for the 'believers,' ones like " Jesus Jockeys," God-botherers," " Bible bashers," etc, etc, but by far "Faithfools" is my favourite.

Yes, it still boggles my mind that they don't follow that verse that is mentioned in that article. They also ignore this Jesus saying: Luke 19:27 - But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. I have also observed the psychological hurting that Xians now practice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:314720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.