Agnostic.com

9 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fringe sources with little proof. This is the epitome of fake news. Do better.

A cell right next to Trump and all his family members. She would be the only innocent one unfortunately.

Ohferpetessake......can you move on, ever?

Sure, as soon as liberals leave President Trump alone to do his job. What we need is a Special Counsel to investigate Benghazi as well as the Clinton Treason.

@SidneyWinston Benghazi was investigated by a panel of Republicans, for quite some time, at considerable taxpayer cost . You mean you think Trey Gowdy was bought off?

Must we really see idiotic twaddle like this? Doesn't it violate a no morons rule or something?

This is biased, misleading political BS. Fusion GPS was originally hired by The Washington Free Beacon(which is a conservative political website) In October 2015 to provide opposition research on Trump and other Republican candidates to be used in the Republican primaries. After the Primary was over and Trump was the Republican candidate, the conservative website stopped funding Fusion GPS in May 2016. Hillary started paying Fusion GPS to continue opposition research on Trump in April 2016. In June 2016 Fusion GPS hired Steele to compile a dossier on Trump. The evidence for this is laid out clearly in the Wikipedia link below.

[en.wikipedia.org]

hahahahaha 'wikipedia link below'. Comedy gold. Thank you!

@SidneyWinston Agnostic.com core principles number 1 and 2 state as follows:

1. Be open-minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence.

2. Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to believe what you wish to be true.

I have provided you evidence of objective truth regarding this history of events. Your response was churlish, unconvincing, and intellectually insufficient. This is not facebook! I suggest that's where your boring antics belong. I will be happy to debate you on the merits of the facts regarding this issue.

Everyone is still waiting for the report on how the 'dossier' was submitted to the FISA Judges when nothing in it had been verified. Steele himself said that what he gave to Fusion had a 50-50 chance of being true.. But,,, somehow,,, this was okay with everyone.. At that point the red flags should have been flying like old faithful on the 4th of July. Hillary's own emails show they were in on it as soon as Fusion was re-contracted by her and the DNC. Smoking guns were everywhere.

@Captain_Feelgood Did you read the entire link? Look at the section called "Veracity of certain allegations". Look at Tre Gowdy's statement in the section called "Investigations using or referencing the dossier" when he reacted to the Nunes Memo. There are references here to parallel covert intelligence operations that corroborate some of Steele's allegations.

@kensmile4u Yes... Thank you,, everything that is said there PROVES that it was all bullshit... look for yourself.. There is nothing there that proves anything that was provided as proof it is true, and thank you for being too absent minded to actually look to make sure it would prove your point. I'll save this for later.

They have said that many times, and i8t has spawned many investigations, and they never found anything. More than half a dozen investigations and nothing was ever found. So, either there is nothing there, or republicans are terribly incompetent.

I see this as a ve45y lame attempt to distract from all the corruption and law breaking happening all around Trump.

Does it have to be one or the other?

@GeorgeRocheleau You do have a point... it could be both.

The net is closing in on the Clinton's. Watch this space.

Oh for fucks sake.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 21, 2019

That would be great! but the Clintons always seem to find a way to escape justice.

gater Level 7 Mar 21, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.