Agnostic.com

7 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've not heard of chicken pox vaccines for kids. My generation called it a childhood illness, expected to catch at some point young, after which we are immune for life.
Chicken pox are extremely dangerous for adults who hadn't had. My first wife died of complications of chicken pox, age 33.

They started vaccinating for them many years ago. I know my gkid were all vaccinated for them. My daughter wasn't.

@freeofgod ...here, in 1987, all who could get vaccination was health care professionals...poor wife 😟

Sick bastard.

Bevins is as big a fool as McConnell. And he may be on his way out over the comments he made during the teachers strike. To the effect of 'children were molested today because they were home instead of in school' That didn't go over well.

Seems a statement, almost by design, to enrage anyone EXCEPT the molesters...I assume he is a drinking man...

And these dimwits are in offices of authority. Vote, people. Like your life depends on it. Because it does.

Hate to be a dick and all, but if the world is lucky he'll contract it from his kids and we'll have gotten rid of a useless over breeder.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 21, 2019

K, well, it's at this point I should point out that Matt Bevin is a carpetbagger from p̶e̶n̶n̶s̶y̶l̶v̶a̶n̶i̶a̶ New Hampshire who has fooled many of my state's people by acting like Trump (but less successfully).

Please don't insult us all because of our idiot governor. He won by like 6 votes as a tea party candidate during a tea party wave. No one really likes him.

If you need to know anything more about his character, his middle name is Griswold.

@Elganned If that ain't the truth. No offense taken man, no worries. I've looked at it again and frankly you're right. It is kinda the land of the loopies right now.

@Xuande It's a difficult place for atheists and liberals to live 😟

Nine kids. Nine.
What a selfish and ignorant twat-waffle.

Very true

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.