Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Pope meets with Mormon leadership in Rome to dedicate temple - Religion News Service

FTA: Nelson and the 14 elders who make up the leadership of the church, widely known as the Mormons, are in town for the dedication Sunday of their new temple. The lush complex features an oval-shaped marble house of worship crowning a hilltop and a visitor center featuring a larger-than-life marble statue of Christ surrounded by smaller statues of the apostles.

zblaze 7 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah well, the CIA likes hire Mormons because they follow orders and know how keep their mouths shut, go figure.

JCII Level 5 Mar 30, 2019

So, the Protector Of Paedophile Employees, aka the Pope, meets with the Heads of one the worlds biggest purveyors of female subjugation and Indoctrination of children, who would have ever guessed this would happen.
I'll lay odds on bets that there was a great deal of arse-kissing, etc, going on at that meeting.

Did they discuss how to keep women down, I wonder. They have that in common. And not all priests who committed sex abuse did so with boys, I know two women from Boston who were abused as young teens.

Business competitors get together to talk when they realize that working together makes sense. Why not the world's largest tax exempt corporations?

It only tells me how desperate these 2 sects are.

I don't know about Catholicism, but Mormons are giving in a little, and still building temples, massive churches in the Northwest, and every piece of these places is nothing but the best. I worked for a company that made bits of the latest temple in Idaho, saw how a majority of the members lived, saw a Zion's bank on every corner. They built churches that the whole community tithe couldn't afford in ten years.

@Holysocks And they not only don't pay taxes but they don't even have to fill out the proper forms. When there is a catastrophe these people are the first ones with their hands out for help.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.