Agnostic.com

6 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hannity ???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ! Oh that's great man , hahahahahahahahahahah ??????????? the microphone on my phone can't handle all the laugh I have to type it , this is halarious . Thanks for the laugh hahahahahahahahahahah

I'm always amazed that the current Trump GOP makes the same claims made against them towards the DNC and they make this name calling as confusing as possible. They all say "you did it" and the other one says "you did it too." This nonsense gets so involved that many people I know say Obama and Hillary will eventually be in prison. It never occurs to them that this is a diversion to get your mind away from Donald Trump. Shame on Hannity and all of them. If the Deep State was real Trump would be dead one way or another.

Lol, you’re delusional!! Hannitys version of entertainment is laughable. Perhaps watch some real news and get informed.

I’ll be voting for Trudeau again, thank you very much.

That's some wasted time for stupidity.

That is appalling

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.