Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK This Is Why The Multiverse Must Exist

FTA: If you have an inflationary Universe that's governed by quantum physics, a Multiverse is unavoidable. As always, we are collecting as much new, compelling evidence as we can on a continuous basis to better understand the entire cosmos. It may turn out that inflation is wrong, that quantum physics is wrong, or that applying these rules the way we do has some fundamental flaw. But so far, everything adds up. Unless we've got something wrong, the Multiverse is inevitable, and the Universe we inhabit is just a minuscule part of it.

zblaze 7 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Multiverse is unavoidable? I don't see it.

I like the idea of a multiverse too, and their are some hints. "Must exist" radically overstates anything I've heard, notably this was published in Forbes, not a peer reviewed journal of cosmology.

Why do you need more than 1 Universe?

gater Level 7 Mar 22, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.