Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Jim Bakker Guest: I Prayed Away A Tornado After God Said I'd Be Responsible For Anybody It Killed [VIDEO] - Joe.My.God.

This is just fucking nuts, yet they spout crap like this all the time...i guess that's why they're fucking nuts

1of5 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And lots of people believe (or want to) them. P.T. Barnum is still around and there are lots and lots of suckers.

I also like to publicize it when im right, and claim it wasnt just an accident.

Not me. I prayed away 3 hurricanes and 4 mass shootings last year alone, and do you see me on tv bragging about it?

I did miss on a tornado, but that was because I didn't get gods voice mail in time. Fucking verizon.

@1of5 sites like this really beg the question of appropriate self marketing vs humility. If I was better at marketing I wouldn't be here. If I was more humble... well crap.

@MarkiusMahamius if you were better at marketing you'd be evil.

Bullshit and Bollocks!! I actually believe that he believes this crap himself!

Yes, he's definitely a nut case.

Who amongst us can ignore the voices in their head?

Yeah, he's fucking nuts.

And little old men/ladies give their life savings to these nutjobs which are nothing more than con artists with mansions and jet airplanes! Imagine if all that $$$ went to fund things like water wells and farm equipment for starving people. If there was a "God" wouldn't that be more doing unto the least of them than giving a rich SOB more money to live a lush life style that their own bible teaches against. Insanity!

I think it's somewhere in the gospels that you should have your own tv show.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:316358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.