Why the Trump Organization Now Risks being Charged as a Criminal Enterprise

Zippy de do da
Zippy de day!
My oh my
What a wonderful day!

[forbes.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yea, verily, be ye not sad with tablets from on high delivered by St. Mueller. Hearten they heart in that the suthern distrik of Naw Yawk be comin'; know ye that a XXL orange jumpsuit is befitting and awaiting Tyrantasoreass Wrecks. @literateHiker

I can answer that. Because it is one.

The possibility of RICO being used is why I think Rudy is one of trumps lawyers. Vast experience in that particular area.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 23, 2019

I was under the possibility that this is a rico investigation, there is much to what he has been doing. I think that the first thing that will break is the relationship with Deutsche Bank where I would think Russian has been paying his loans and laundering money for years, why else would you lend this guy money, he does not pay it back so Russian is, Thus they have an interest in everything he does.

@dalefvictor the whole relationship with that bank seems to strain credulity. That may be the first domino to fall, or the bank may have decided to take on serious risk and got burned...oh hell, I can't keep a straight face to finish that one.

So the report has been written and given to the Attorney General, we are being told that we will get some info on what it says later this week end. At this point there are 19 investigations being investigated by State and Personal Lawyers. It is my opinion that no further indictments are going to be coming from Meuhler because they would be against Trump or others in his family. This is because there is so much division in the country and he did not want to go there. It is much better that Congress, The States that have cases and the personal cases brought by individuals will now have the report along with any other information they can get to further take Trump and others to Court. The Shit has hit the fan as there are no limits to what these others can do where the federal system relies on the Senate to get anywhere, which we all know fall right behind Trump. Now it will get real interesting as the Republicans who stay behind Trump will go with him as he starts his journey to jail.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:316797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.