Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK It's official: Russiagate is this generation's WMD

"Nothing Trump is accused of from now on by the press will be believed by huge chunks of the population, a group that (perhaps thanks to this story) is now larger than his original base. As Baker notes, a full 50.3% of respondents in a poll conducted this month said they agree with Trump the Mueller probe is a “witch hunt.”

Stories have been coming out for some time now hinting Mueller’s final report might leave audiences “disappointed,” as if a President not being a foreign spy could somehow be bad news."

WilliamCharles 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Russiagate skeptics will be vindicated as we expected to be, but those responsible for this fake neocon intrigue got a new Cold War, record defense budgets, and a McCarthyite political atmosphere to denigrate opponents of permanent war,” tweeted journalist Max Blumenthal. “A waste of energy and a setback for peace.”

“Early on, I argued with Rep. Jamie Raskin that Trump should be opposed on a principled, progressive basis – not with a phony intel intrigue cooked up by spooks and Clinton dead enders,” Blumenthal added. “Like most Dems, he went with Russiagate & wound up emboldening Trump.”

“For almost three years I’ve been lambasted every single day for ‘defending Trump’ because I rejected that there was ample evidence for a Trump/Russia global espionage conspiracy,” tweeted journalist Michael Tracey. “You know who was really ‘defending Trump’ after all? The people who promoted this nonsense.”

“I’m not gleeful – just disgusted that much of the US media spent 2 years spreading baseless (but very dangerous) conspiracy theories and mindlessly believing what their CIA, NSA and FBI sources whispered to them without seeing evidence – yet again,” tweeted journalist Glenn Greenwald."

That’s a bit premature, isn’t it? Nobody except the Attorney General has laid eyes on the contents of the Mueller report, and all we know at this time is there is not enough evidence for him to recommend further indictments in regards to the Russian campaign tampering investigation. Not that higher ups weren’t involved. Just that they did a good enough job of setting up their patsies.

The release of the Mueller report is just the beginning. Further indictments based upon the evidence gathered are forth coming. I have a feeling lots more people are going to see jail time over what’s in that report.

While possible, it's more the MSM build up I'm thinking of, and the "certainty" that the hammer was coming down. The endless "bombshell" predictions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:316947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.