Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Breaking News “No Russia Collusion By Trump” - YouTube

Will the Democrats ever live this down?

The exoneration of the President of any collusion with Russia will be followed up by an investigation of Hillary Clinton. I really hope this happens.

SidneyWinston 6 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

None of this white wash of Trump is a surprise to me. I predicted it months ago, and posted on it here. The American Establishment again protected itself. They weren't able to save Nixon. They've learnt since then. Any effort to destroy a Democratic President, though that party is hardly progressive, and no effort spared to protect their party of oligarchy, the Republican party. It's part of the decline of America, the drift towards autocracy. Probably inexorable. Mueller wasn't strong enough to stand up to the momentum. I predicted he wouldn't. We have to think of America as post liberal-democratic, evolving autocratic.

Meuller cites he couldn’t establish collusion, not that there was none. And Barr has decided in less than the two full days that Trump didn’t obstruct justice, which is highly, highly suspect. Meuller absolutely did not conclude that Trumo didn’t obstruct justice. But that is something the house will have to sort out, which I suspect was Meullers assessment, as well.

You’re pretty slow on the draw. Clinton has been investigated...remember??
In the meantime, trumpski and his criminal spawn are still under many investigations.
Fascinating that a Canadian is so obsessed with the orange idiot, he’s done a lot to screw up Canadian/US relations.

Clinton should have to be thoroughly investigated by a Special Counsel. Poor Trump had to endure two years of this nothing burger. Let's see how Hillary fairs shall we?

@sidneyWinston I’ll just chalk you up to absolutely clueless and ignorant about things in America.

@Green_eyes oh chill out will you? Please.

@SidneyWinston “poor Trump”...you are absolutely a troll. I promise you Trump’s little ball sack will be just fine without your tongue all over it. It’s bizarre how his cult will debase themselves. That is how cult”s go, though, from what I’ve read of them.

@FreethoughtKaty kinky!

So will the American public accept this?

And should they?

Yes and Yes.

Now the whining and bitching by the cry babies will begin HA HA

What are you talking about “will begin”? The cry-baby squatting in the White House has never stopped whining and moaning and lamenting his suffering.

@FreethoughtKaty a Special Counsel will be appointed to investigate the criminal Hillary Clinton and the report at the end will land Hillary in jail.

@SidneyWinston ok yeah, you’re definitely a troll.

@FreethoughtKaty I'll remember you said that as Hillary does a perp walk on live TV. That will truly be a great day for equal application of the rule of law to everyone, no exceptions.

Just look at @FreeThoughtKaty. The crying babies have begun their Fake Shock.

@FreethoughtKaty And you are ......................

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:317462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.