Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Trump won with illicit help. He abused his power. His AG is blocking a full reckoning.

It begins. The use of the word "won" followed by words showing how he didn't "win."

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Corrupt Republican asshole trump toady

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 25, 2019

Maybe, but who cares? Trump is the man!

gater Level 7 Mar 25, 2019

@mzbehavin And why should we believe you? You are an expert on men?

@gater I think women are probably more "expert" on men than men are.

He sure is the man. He is the man who revoked the dumping of toxic waste laws, he is the man who is happy to employ foreigners on special visas at his venues while at the same time wearing a cap that says Make America Great Again that is made somewhere els than America. He is the man who does all that and more.

@Jolanta Isnt he great?!

@gater He is just as great as you are. A selfish person who doesn't give a crap about anybody else but himself.

@Jolanta You don't know me and you don't know Trump - its sad that people attacks others like that.

@gater Actually I do think I know you by your comments and everybody knows Donald by his. You are both selfish, inhumane people who are on this earth just to get whatever you can for your own benefit.

Yeah he is..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:317857
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.