Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Barr’s Declaration on Trump Puts Justice Dept. Back in Political Crucible

The story isnt over yet. I can't read this article but from what I understand Muller didnt say that Tump wasn't guilty, he just presented his findings and left it up to Barr to decide...

MsAl 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The strange thing now is that the GOP has decided to not reveal any of this report and they say it is over because Barr says it is over. Any normal person would realize that this only fuels the fire to know what is inside that report. If nothing damning in there this should be no problem. First, Trump himself was the diversion. Now the Mueller report becomes more of the diversion. The DNC stumbles and apologizes for everything as the party is near a split and they do not have it together enough to beat this Fascist regime at election time in 2020.

Something is wrong. Is this all by design?

I'm just troubles that the Democrats seem to be going along with it. The headlines have not been questioning the clearly spun and incomplete narrative. Mabey its changing. I'm encouraged by some.of the stuff I'm seeing this morning.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318357
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.