Agnostic.com

10 0

Stranded

I keep having dreams that my teeth are falling out. What the hell does that mean????

JVee 4 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had this dream and looked it up on several sources. Basically, it means "change". Or gingivitis.

"Stranded.....at the drive in. Branded a fool. What will they say Monday at school?"

fucked if i know but they are just dreams.

Dreams are often your subconcious sorting information, and pointing out things you may have missed consciously.

You need more sex, of course.

That could be true ????????????

Loosing teeth somehow means you're getting paid. No I will not substantiate this. It's merely folklore.

Do you know someone that had their teeth fall out, or saw someone who lost their teeth. This may me a fear of that happening to you.

I used to have dreams my hair was falling out. Check out my photos. If I were you I would worry.

Have a look here -- search on the page for Teeth: [dreammoods.com]

"To dream that you have rotting or decaying teeth implies that you may have said something that you shouldn't have. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you."

This is basically Jungian dream interpretation -- it is not an exact science, it simply elucidates some typical symbolic meanings of things in dreams. So I'm not saying you lied, it is simply what dream symbology tends to come up in this context. It also could mean you BELIEVE you've said something wrong, that isn't actually wrong ethically speaking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31859
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.