Agnostic.com

8 1

What would constitute a "Perfect" evening or day for you??

Movies, Dinner or favorite Activity

Metaqueen70 5 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every day is different in my world. My family consists of 9 people with different school and work schedules. Ideally, we would all be home to share this perfect evening I am envisioning. We would share a healthy and satisfying meal when it is not my turn to cook and not my turn to clean up. I would get to spend quality time with my entire family, maybe including a family game night or a physical outlet such as a walk to the park together. We would have serious conversations and connect emotionally. Everybody would go to their beds feeling loved and fulfilled.

One of the following three
1 Caribbean island snorkeling followed by dinner on the beach
2 hiking in nature with breathtaking views followed by a fire and a night at a cabin
3 a day sightseeing in a old European city , museum hopping wine tasting and local food and music

one of my favorite: a sunny day in a shady spot on a Caribbean beach with frosty drinks and jerk chicken.

My sister has long described ‘the perfect day’ as being one you never get out of your PJ’s … it’s been hard to argue with that 🙂

Varn Level 8 Mar 26, 2019

those are good days!

If that is the case then I have perfect days every day because when I get home from work I head for the shower and I jump into my pajamas. I love my Pajamas!!!

As this is under Family and Parenting, I'll answer as if my grandkids were still visiting me.

While they were here earlier this month, my grandsons 2 & 5 would have dinner on my lanai, overlooking the ocean, then we would take a walk after dinner up along the coastal path to the marketplace, and have shave ice or ice cream and watch some hula dancing outdoor with live music, then walked back along the beach, where there were outdoor games like connect 4 and corn hole, and live Hawaiian music at some of the resorts we walked by, then home as the first stars appeared in the sky. Tired from all that walking, they both would go to bed tired and I had my relaxing "me time" catching up on social media and television.

Those were our evenings while they were here. Some nights there are movies under the stars just a walk away as well. I also have a bike with a kids seat, but can't get 2 kids on it, so we didn't take a grandma and me bike ride as I did when only one grandchild stayed with me.

For daytimes, I enjoy taking them to children's gardens and playgrounds. I have free admission several places I hope to take them on their next visit.

Spending it with my wife, doing whatever together.

Most my days qualify as perfect.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 26, 2019

Gin

Martini?

cards or alcohol?

Today is chilly so it would be teaching in the morning, making soup or stew in the early afternoon, painting until it’s time to eat, then curling up in my chair with a bowl of soup and a good book until bedtime.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318744
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.