Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Paula White: the pastor who helps Trump hear 'what God has to say' | US news | The Guardian

The "prosperity gospel" is how christian con-artists get people to send money for the promise of future riches.

"Like many people Trump surrounds himself with, White is a controversial figure. She is alternately described as the woman who “led Trump to Christ” and a “charlatan”. Her Florida ministry and televangelism made her a millionaire, and attracted scrutiny from congressional investigators. Some political observers see the alliance between Trump and the evangelical community as a marriage of convenience: he needs their votes, they need someone to carry out their agenda."

jerry99 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Bible deems anyone who puts themselves as mediator between you and God "antichrist" fwiw

Why does it not surprise me that Trump likes to be made to kneel before a tall blond woman with an authoritative voice and told to worship?

Trump digs any blonde who resembles Stormy Daniels! Just look at the women he surrounds himself with!

Why is it that the evangelicals of today have forgotten the 7 deadly sins. Greed is definitely one of them. Maybe they are in doubt about immortality and want to grab as much as they can while still here.

Let alone the 10 Commandments!

@jerry99 hey they are more like guide lines, it is not as if they are written in stone... oh right yeah, forget I spoke

One con artist claiming to have "saved" another con artist. I'll bet they have a good laugh behind closed doors.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:319162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.