Agnostic.com

1 1

Time travel. Reading a response to the question about knowing when you would die brought this question to my mind. If you could travel to any time and place in history, when would it be and would you try to change history? How?

DotLewis 7 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's loads but a ringside seat for the end of the world would be good providing I'm not involved in it. I also go back in time to the first person that took a bite out of a sprout and said 'mmmm yummy' and smack him/her very hard!

I have considered (recentl) that I'd like to "peek" at the EOTW just to see what causes it. Strictly sideline stuff! Although it isn't the first time I have had this thought, recent political events have brought it to the forefront. As to sprouts, I would not stand in your way. 😀

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31964
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.