Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Teen who pushed friend off bridge sentenced to 2 days in jail

This was nearly attempted murder. 2 days in jail? What privilege do you call this?

IAJO163 8 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But the girl who just told here friend, "if you want to die, it's up to you." goes to jail for murder.

This happened not too far from where I live. The local story as it came to me was that a group of friends were on a bridge over the Lewisville River in Moulton Falls Regional park All along the bridge signs are posted nto to jump off, but people still do it, because where the river passes under the bridge the water is deep. However due to drought the water levels were extremely low. So, a girl who intended to jump was hesitant, going back and forth, when a friend just pushed her, causing her to land on a submerged boulder, which could easily be missed by a jumper, but not someone who was pushed. Not to mention it was nearer to surface because of drought conditions. Some boys in the group were first down the hillside to get her out of he water, while someone else called 9-11.

Personally, I think she (the girl who pushed) deserved more than two days. Stupidity needs to be made an example of, or else kids will think beign stupid is no big deal.

That's the point I was trying to make. Thank you for seeing that. Kids will be stupid but this girl deserved more than 2 days. Hell they get more time for causing a non fatal accident from texting while driving.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:319832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.