Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So allow people to discriminate against LGBTQ+ people under the protection of religion free speech!? What!? That does not compute. Also, isn't this a violation of federal law...? Sigh, who elects these morons?...they're are wasting my taxes on expensive litigation...

Fucking Texicans.

The usual Christian crap from Texass (where I am from). FFRF has sued the governor and won and the 2020 convention will be i San Antonio. Enforcing this bill, if it is passed, will not be a slam dunk and the state will find itself in a lot of lawsuits, as they should. Businesses might see it actually reduces their business as people will boycott places that discriminate. My question is that if a business has 'religious' sentiments do they have to post them or do customers have to be embarrassed to be told they won't be served??

This makes me sick. We need the puke emoji back!

I've asked!

Such BS, these religious fanatics will do anything to discriminate.

Desperately seeking justification.

I guess it’s finally time to move to Texas and join a chapter of the Satanic Temple ... Already dreaming of all the exemptions I can claim! ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:320073
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.