Agnostic.com

5 4

What do you think of advice columns?

As a kid, I delighted in reading "Dear Abby." Have enjoyed advice columns ever since. It's helpful to get ideas on dealing with difficult situations with people.

"Dear Prudence" is hilarious. on Slate.com.

Also "Care and Feeding" by Nicole Cliff. Today she replied to a couple who are struggling to conceive. Rude family members keep asking when they will have a baby:

"Once someone is pushing past “Please stop bringing this up,” you’re dealing with absolutely impossible people and you are justified in turning the garden hose on them."

"What should we do about a neighbor boy who showed my sons his penis?"

[slate.com]

"How to Do It" is Slate's progressive sex column:

"[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

5 year olds showing off penis purposes is perfectly normal....complaining of pain or an adult touching boy penis time IS THE PROBLEM of religion or other perpetrators of child sex abuse

I used to read Ann Landers as a kid. Everyday.

twill Level 7 Sep 23, 2019

Savage Love by Dan Savage.

Read advice columns every day. Just for fun🙂

I think they’re superficial and BS.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:320526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.