Agnostic.com

3 5

QUESTION The Neuroscience of Paid Parental Leave: USA - WTFU

It never ceases to amaze me how politicians will boast that the U.S. is the greatest country on the planet yet we tend to rank at the bottom when it comes to things that matter most. Family values? All mouth, little action.

VictoriaNotes 9 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The us has never been number one in anything but incarceration rates. I''m not so sure we have ever been a democracy. The founding "fathers"? Rich slave-owning white MEN. Native Americans, African Americans, Women of all nationalities were not equal and still aren't in the "greatest country in the world". I think it has become qualitatively worse with the fascist regime in power now.

Parental leave is just one of many things that a society would be implementing if the health of the society was the prime concern of it's law makers.

It makes me sick when I see people embrace the "greatest nation on Earth' propaganda.

The corruption level here is rampant and the people who we elect no longer care about serving the public, but the rich corporations.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3206
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.