Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People this Trump fever MUST stop. Our nation is in deep do do with this dictator. His wanting of complete power and the ability of his supporters to ignore reality is actually succeeding/

EMC2 Level 8 Mar 7, 2018

The only comfort here is that Trump is undisciplined, incoherent and incompetent.

My worry is that the next "Trump" won't have a habit of handing himself his own head on a platter.

Read up on Paul Manafort's life story for example and imagine what would have happened if he had become President. He is Trump but with the ability to charm, flatter, cajole and convince. Same lack of ethics, same lack of conscience, same corruption -- but smart enough to work the system for an extended period of time and to build a corrupt ecosystem around himself, to play the long con. Nicer suits and better hair, too -- always a winner her in 'Murica.

There's one like that waiting in the wings, you can count on it.

And Obama was the dictator?

I too have heard people say this. My brother is an alt right person who literally says Obama wanted to be a dictator, It is just so stupid of them to say something so stupid and they believe they deserve a voice in our nation. The nation that is a democracy and Obama showed the most respect for the office.

Oh f***

So far viewing the excessive damage done by Trump, it may take our life time to repair it. This is truly the very worst President in history and shall not be beaten, The orange haired racoon cannot help but mess up everything he thinks of.

EMC2 Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

I read that and I wasn't sure if I should post anything because it makes me so mad. I just..who in their right mind can possibly support him. He's literally *actually ***ing saying he wants to be a dictator. I've tried very hard not to come after people who support him directly because personal attacks don't solve much. But c'mon. At this point what is anyone's excuse

I'm with you! I keep wondering how deep he can dig, and he keeps outdoing himself.

@NM_RN true... And I've heard the version, trump was god's chosen, because he'd die, (however,) and Pence (who is god's REAL pick) would become the **** president/figurehead.

Sorry, I'm just so p*ssed.

Wow. That's... something. Something crazy. No need to apologize I think that's the appropriate reaction to that

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32155
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.