Agnostic.com

8 0

Any one here a punk rocker? If so what bands do you like?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first time I heard actual punk music was a live album by the Ramones ["It's Alive"] and immediately fell in love with the energy it delivered. I'm a huge fan of Husker Du, and have everything that Grant Hart and Bob Mould have released since the band broke up in '87. I also like Black Flag, the Minutemen, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys...a lot of the older stuff still holds up surprisingly well. Saw Green Day on their 'American Idiot' tour in 2005...they put on an incredible show...

Glad you like classic rock, but Pink Floyd is more a head band, and I will add the B-52's

I love the newer bands like Remembering Never, Counterfeit, Marmozets, The Plot in You, Anti-Flag and more of those. I also love the classics like The Clash, Talking Heads, The Ramones, Pink Floyd and more of those.

Only newer one I know is Anti-Flag. I'll have to look into the rest. My favorite newer punk bands are GLOSS, Phenonaughts, Tree Phort, Boris the Sprinkler and NoFX. The last two are not really new but their new stuff is awesome. I know all the older bands. I like them. The only older punk bands I don't like are The Misfits and DRI. Pink Floyd amd the Velvet Underground are two of my favorites besides Body Count.

I used to be in the 1970s.The Jam, The Clash, The Stranglers ... basically, any band that had "The" in their name. Apart from "The The" 🙂

Never liked the sound of punk rock, I have always been more of a "Simon and Garfuncle" fan myself, but hey each to their own.

echo and the bunnymen, clash, talking heads, ramones,

I'll have to check out Echo. Never heard them. The rest are good.

Idk if I would say punk rocker but I'm kinda scattered along many rock genres. Mostly Classic Rock lately. Bowie is my favorite of all time.

just played hunky dory on vinyl no less

Bowie is good. I'm just a music junkie. I like most genres but punk is what I've always listened to.

It's a nice day for a light sweater.
It's a nice day for a cardigan.

I like and listen to Bad Religion 🙂

One of my favorites. They have never put out a bad album. Late 80's early 90's punk is what i grew up to. My whole family listen to country but I was the black sheep with a mohawk. Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.