Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Twitter Erupts Over Donald Trump’s Latest Wild Conspiracy Theory About Wind Farm Noise | HuffPost

More weirdness from POTUS regarding wind farms. THIS time he claimed at an NRCC fundraising dinner that "they say the noise" from the wind turbines causes cancer. The ubiquitous "THEY" strikes again!!! So tempting to put this under the "Silly" category.....

BookDeath 8 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On Netflix I watched a faux documentary, which I thought was going to be about wind energy, but turned out to be a propaganda piece about wind farms beign noisy and "environmentally hazardous". It was a joke. It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion. It was really bad, bu it was also hard to run away because it was so awful. You pretty much had to be within 100 feet of a turbine to hear the "noise" which was just the sound of the wind blade as it passed the post on which the turbine was mounted.

In short that is about the best the fossil fuel companies could come up with to criticize wind energy.

It is going to take America a long time to live down this idiot!

If we ever recover completely at all...

Are you surprised by this? I really cannot believe some heroic young lad from the Secret Service hasn't stepped up and put one behind his ear yet.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:323581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.