Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK US Army takes 50 tons of gold from Syria after alleged deal with ISIS

I don't know of any way to confirm this, but it seems to fit in with what they say happened in Libya too . . . the USA is plundering like the pirates did in the 1700's and 1800's. It all seems to fit in, because they do it with oil too.

#oil #USA
THHA 7 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

could go towards explaining the weakness in price of gold recently.

I don't know about the source either, but this is nothing new. It's called "spoils of war". Ever watch the movie 3 Kings or Kelly's Heroes? I don't think either are based on an actual incident,unlike All Quiet On The Western Front. But it does happen. Also military shit gets stolen by soldiers all the time!

The little thieves are stealing from the big thieves.

Repetition doesn't excuse it,right

@THHA Eight million of the ten million dollars the US sent to Chile, to finance the overthrow of Salvadore Allende, is unaccounted for.

@THHA ,
US miliary--little thieves?

@Callmedubious
Little thieves = Soldiers
Big thieves = the entire military industrial complex, the pentagon, the fucktards in Washington encouraging it all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:323593
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.