Agnostic.com

10 7

OMNG! I just got mansplained to. That never happens to me and I want to climb through the computer and throat punch the guy! Plus he mansplained to me on a soccer/football team that I've been a season ticket holder for since they were created. Ohm...Ohm...Ohm...

Crimson67 8 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can you galsplain to me, then? What's with flopping?

I've been getting more into it, but my teams are all the socially conscious losers: Sunderland, St. Pauli, Santos.

@Crimson67 I always laugh.Especially when both players think they are in a Peckinpah film. I've said I'm going to see the Dynamo or the Dash, but haven't made it as of yet.

Just noticed. OMNG? Oh my not god?

@Crimson67 I only wish I could give this 34 thumbs up.

Maybe you should find an image to express your feelings virtually.

Search Google: >throat punch< choose: images, copy/past the one that fits your feelings most.

Gert Level 7 Mar 5, 2018

Good grief. Most will not get it.

Lol, I would never mansplain to you...! But 'knowitallsplain', now that's what I'm good at...

Kidding...of course.

Now that I've had the term 'mansplained' explained, would that be femsplained? I guess he won't do it again? 🙂

I'm laughing now, even if I shouldn't be. i hope you 'splained back at him.

he is definitely begging for trouble.

@Crimson67 Well, actually only the US uses the name Soccer for Football. Football is the name of a game that is played with a ball (round) and played by foot (touching with your hands is called "hands" and is prohibited, except for the keeper within a limited goal-area). The "American Football" is not played by the feet but by hand and is not played with a ball (round) but with an egg-shaped oval thingy.
But it seems to excite many Americans a lot, especially when they eat spicy grilled chicken wings with it.

hilarious.... I'm dying here.

Ha....

Yuck!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

Just for the ignorant here, what does 'mansplained' mean?

It's when a man takes it upon himself to explain something to a woman that he feels she is unlikely to already understand simply because she's a woman, especially if she's already proven that she has knowledge of the subject but he continues to assume he knows more than her. Female mechanics, electricians, sport fans and others who know about subjects traditionally deemed "men's jobs or interests" have to put up with it every day!

@Jnei Thank you, from the little I've got to know Crimson he's f***ed with the wrong one lol

Was it here?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.