Agnostic.com

15 3

Whats everyone reading/listening to/watching?

Just wondering what everyone is reading/listening to/watching. My current choices are An Utterly Impartial History of Britain or 2000 years of Upper Class Idiots in Charge, with NIN - Hesitation Marks.

Davethecrow 5 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I am reading a kids book, plot seems to have potential, but style is a bit immature, yet the language is no9t suitable for kids, Who knows.
I don't watch as such, maybe an episode of Supernatural tonight

Chasing the Scream -- about addictions, causes and societal cures. Happi

happi Level 1 Mar 4, 2018

Just caught up on One Punch Man!

Marz Level 7 Mar 4, 2018

I'm rereading, "Why There Is No God."

Just finished drafting my fantasy baseball team, watching a prog on TV about the rise of the motorcycle in the UK and skimming thru here 🙂

Currently reading Christopher Brookmyre - Want You Gone
Listening to Kerrang radio on laptop and online gaming.

i watched red sparrow last night and loved it and just finished reading mother dearest about a really nasty mother.

Binge watching original Twilight Zone episodes.

Reading: The Handmaid's Tale
Watching: Disjointed
Listening to: Rage Against The Machine ?

@keyboard-mama real shit!!

Reading Mysteries of the Middle Ages (about how Christianity helped shape modern Western civilization)and Lord of the Wings(cozy mystery) and watching Logan.

I fluctuate between fiction and non-fiction, so right now I am reading "Anyone You Want to be. A true story of sex and death on the internet". Before that, I read "The Island Under the Sea" (fiction, but with historical facts about Haiti and the slave trade/rebellion there), and "The Butchering Art: Joseph Lister's Quest to Transform the Grisly World of Victorian Medicine" (non-fiction). I listne to NPR daily; it is always on in both my car and my home.

Listening to crucifyre.

Im reading the phenomenology of mind by Hegel.

Whatever I can get on my Kindle cheap, mostly Sci/Fi.

Audiobook City of Endless Night, Preston & Child. Not their best but still riveting!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.