Agnostic.com

5 3

I was a victem of Catholic Education and indoctrination for the first 25 yrs of my life. I attended a Catholic College where I studied Philosophy and Theology as a requirement that was an add on to my regular curriculum. It was one of the most awakening moments that changed the way I ever approached any thing else in my life. From this evolved many jokes and stories. Any one have any good Jesus Jokes to share

Nevermind345 7 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is jesus' favorite gun? A nailgun.

Jesus's real name was 'Harold' and if you are one who prays daily you will remember the Lord's Prayer which correct me if I am wrong. Our Father who art in Heaven, Harold be thy Name. I rest my case.

I finished my undergraduate years at St Joseph's in Philadelphia. I also had the philosophy and theology requirement, but they dropped the requirement after I had taken three course.

But did they change your insight and rational about taking the leap of faith from the existential to the religious.

Jesus Christ said my faith can move mountains so Mohammed said my faith can move sky scrapers.

Jesus walks in to a motel throws 3 nails on the counter and says can you put me up for a night.

Why was God less angry in the New Testament? He finally got laid!

That he was married or had to be according to the Jewish Law has tombs of You tubes and others on Google who will make you really see who studies what and when and why.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.