Agnostic.com

6 0

Do you have a favorite movie?

I like a lot of movies and I don't have an absolute favorite. I do really like horror movies and superhero movies. I own all of the Harry Potter movies as well as the unfinished, "Divergent" series. I have way too many movies I will never watch again. Perhaps I should go make a trip down to Entertainmart and sell the ones I don't want to keep. What movie(s) is/are your favorite?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Life of Brian
Sgt. York
High Plains Drifter
The 39 Steps

Cool.

I love really old movies like " the African queen " or " a matter of life and death ". I watched " the red shoes " again for the 1st time in ages, it was stunning.
I tend to find mordern movies rather banal. the last one that I liked was the Coen brothers version of " the lady killers " but then I love their work. like " Fargo " and " Oh brother where art tho " .

Oh, okay.

I like to watch all the super hero movie. And if I to pick a favorite movie to watch over and over that will. The one. I'm big of of jet lee movies.

Cool.

"My Life As A Dog", "Amelie" and "Jean de Florette".

Jnei Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

Nice.

The Prtincess Bride
Easy Rider
The Dresden Files ( TV Series)
Nosferatu

The 1922 Nosferatu or the Herzog one?

@Jnei The 1922. I saw it as a child and it scared me almost to death

@Spinliesel Good choice! That's the remarkable thing about it - still scary now at almost a century old 🙂

I love the Princess Bride.

The Princess Bride
Across the Universe
Star Wars (original trilogy mostly)

Nice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.