Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK This Instagram Account Shows Pastors Wearing Ridiculously Expensive Sneakers | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I never knew there were sneakers that costs $3K+... Anybody got a pair of sneakers that cost more than $500?

DGJ0114 7 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would never pay so much for this pair of sneakers, unless they didn't belong to Michael Jackson for example, otherwise I see no reason to overpay so much, when their real price is at least 10 times lower. I don't understand people who really pay so much for them. I am promoting my stuff on Instagram as well, but I use a decent price for what I am selling. Well, the biggest part of my success is due to this smm panel which I am using, because it helped me to raise the accounts very fast and the sales started to flow more and more.

well, they need to be ready to make a fast escape.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:325604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.