Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK How The Democratic Party Stole The Primary From Sanders In 2016-Then Tried To Cover Up Their Crime

Yet there is still denial this even happened.

:-----:

"The Democratic leadership, the mainstream media, and likely most of Hillary Clinton’s supporters will never address the sabotage of American democracy that they were complicit with in 2016. This is apparent because despite all the details that have come out about the theft of the 2016 Democratic presidential primary, the political and media class is approaching the 2020 race with the assumption that the contest for the Democratic nomination will be run fairly.

For this reason, it’s crucial that independent journalists continue to document what the Democratic Party did three years ago, and that we make Democratic voters aware of it in the lead-up to when they participate in next year’s primary elections. This is the story of how the selfish wishes of a political dynasty resulted in an unprecedented defeat for American democracy, and how this then doomed America to the depraved political landscape that we’re now experiencing."

WilliamCharles 8 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, hijacking the primary of a party you don't belong to should always be encouraged. I mean, it's currently working out so fucking well right now.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 8, 2019

It's duopoly. Registered members of the party supported him. Where they ran open primaries, Bernie showed the numbers he would have pulled in the general.

Heckuva job, DNC.

@WilliamCharles yup, that's the system.

However, claiming he would have pulled the same numbers in the general is just pure speculation. Also, Hillary won the popular vote so where those votes are cast is just as importaint.

@1of5

Team Hillary knew how the race is decided going in. Popular vote total not much more than a consolation prize. Shitting on a large portion of your base has consequences (she and Schumer famously declared they didn't need progressives).

People were so outraged by the primary shenanigans, a good many of them stayed home, hurting races all down the ballot. Bernie would have locked up the youth vote ensuring Democratic party dominance for years to come. The Dems shot themselves in the foot with their Establishment warmongering corporatist.

It looks like they're still pushing that nonsense for 2020. Pelosi gushes about the wonders Trump does for their fundraising. They'd rather lose with a corporatist than win with a progressive.

Not this time.

@WilliamCharles would have would have would have. So tired of hearing that.

People that petty and so easily offended by politics can just go fuck themselves for not putting on their adult clothes instead of their idealistic princess outfits. NOTHING is idea.

This was the straw that broke the camels back for me in regards to voting for Clinton. I tapped out the second Debbie Wasserman Shultz got fired for campaign tampering and was then immediately hired on by Clinton’s campaign.

I voted for Gary Johnson, and if the campaign were to be held again today I’d do the same.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:326815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.